Saturday, August 21, 2010

Acceptance

It's always nice when your work is accepted by a publisher. Recently I've been fortunate enough to have three or four of my submissions accepted for publication. "With a Little Help From My Friends" a short story will be released on September 27th, "Blood Relations" a vampire novella,in November, "A Special Christmas" in early December, and my action/adventure novel "Nowhere to Hide" in January. All these stories will be released by Total-e-bound. Thank you Claire and Michele!
Also up for future publication, this time by MLR Press is "Frontier Men" a tale of mountain men and Indians.
Lots to look forward to in the coming months!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, JP! You are terrific. Keep up the excellent work.
    Love, Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news, JP. Congratulations.

    Jenna Byrnes and I have one that's scheduled to come out in November with TEB as well. Ours is paranormal, so it looks like spooks and vamps will rule that month. LOL

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love being busy and accepted - congrats Jude and Jenna - JP

    ReplyDelete