Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is long overdue - but October was such a crazy month for me that time for blogging about what was going on was nigh impossible. Anyhoo, back it is I am, and still reeling from my visit to the Big Apple - first time in so many years I was just knocked out at how great the city looked. Saw 2 great musicals -South Pacific and Finian's Rainbow. The casts in both these shows were outstanding but for sheer eye candy you can't beat Cheyenne Jackson - what a hunk - and the guy can sing!

Really wanted to see Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman in A Steady Rain, but as you can imagine, with those two boys in it, the show was a sell out before it opened. Darn!

Writing news is I have a new Nick Fallon Investigation coming soon - Murder Above Fourth is the third book in the series, and once again Nick proves more than a match for the evil that men do. He's on shaky ground with Eric, his lover, a couple of times, but that man just oozes charm - just as well, 'cause Eric is really mad this time!

Bound in Blood, the latest book in the Vampire and I series will be released Dec. 24th - the perfect Christmas stocking filler!

Also coming up a sequel to Ride 'Em Cowboy - release date February 2010. The title is easy to remember - Ride 'Em Again Cowboy.

In between times I try to catch up with my favorite authors, Carol Lynne, Claire Thompson, Brynn Paulin etc. etc... too long a list to publish here. So many books, so little spare time!

That's it for now - Happy Thanksgiving to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment