Monday, August 3, 2009

Another great review

I'm very lucky to have received two great reviews for my latest novel Time after Time. This just in from Marame at Rainbow Reviews:

This romantic thriller by J.P. Bowie's is a haunting page-turner. "Time After Time" is a cross between "Colombo" and "Howard's End," and has some great, classic elements: a romantic mystery involving star-crossed lovers and a beautiful estate with an ancient history. I was hooked into the story from page one and couldn't put it down. From the very beginning, you are as much in the dark as the main character, Michael Ballantyne. You experience the same excitement of discovery when he learns of his inheritance, when he sees the majestic Bedford Park for the first time, and when he meets the enigmatic Jonathan Robertson.
Read the entire review at Rainbow-Reviews.com

1 comment:

  1. JP,

    I just wanted to let you know how much I loved Time After Time.

    ReplyDelete